Was unable to write anything because there's so much going on in my mind and I can't find the right words to express them. So until then, I'll just keep it to myself. The hurt is still there. I still miss him like crazy and we're still close like always... It is complicated rite...
Trying my best to let everything go.
4 comments:
Dear, dah lama aku nak komen kat sini, tp asyik tertangguh. Hehe. I've been in ur shoe before, penah suka gila kat one guy sampai I try my best to get close with him, and end up became his fren. tp time tu pun aku da tau yg aku x kan dpt dia even ada berharap skit2. Aku pun penah usaha nak get him out from my mind tp makin aku cuba makin failed, coz I'm forcing my mind t do something yg aku x nak buat. In the end I just decided to enjoy the moment that I had with him. smpi one day he told me he's getting married, I was so hurt tp sbb aku dah tau aku x kan dpt dia sblm ni so aku just accept the facts. time will heal the pain darling. skrg aku da jmpa org lain, the feeling to previous mamat tu just naturally washed away mcm tu je. we still frens tp bila jmpa dia skrg perasan aku dah kosong, x de dag dig dug dah..hehe. so what I'm trying to say here, don't force urself too much, just enjoy the moment that u have, let the fate decide what will come next :)
Dear nuin,
Thanks for the advice dear. Hopefully, I can be strong when the time comes...
Just go with the flow, dear..
Dear gal,
Going with the flow sometimes hurt so bad.
But I guess that's what I'll do :(
Post a Comment