Thursday, July 26, 2012

STILL THE SAME

Alhamdulillah dah 5 hari berpuasa.

Nothing much to update..

Things with Encik Cikgu is pretty much the same.

Still dalam proses of letting him go...

But sejak puasa nie.. Dah kurang ler skit rasa berat hati tu...

Hopefully I can get over him...




7 comments:

Ah Win said...

assalam sista..

rasa mcm enchik chekgu ni is toying with ur emotion & feelings aje..
anyways..hope it will turn out good for both of u (in any decision u shall make)

all the best
<3 <3 <3

Rihen said...

Ah win,

Entah ler...
I pun dah x larat dah..
Trying to let him go slowly

t.g. said...

dear rihen,

found this and just sharing..

"you hang on to the past hoping for what should have been but still isn't and never will be until you let go!

every time you let go of something limiting, you create space for something better"

i know it's hard but letting go is not something to be done slowly..

i pray for u, dear. be strong, u'll make it through

Rihen said...

Dear gal,

Thanks for the kind words. Half of me wants to let go but the other still wants to hold on... So hard ...

t.g. said...

Rihen dear,

I put up a dedication entry for you at my blog. I hope you don't mind. Reason being, I've been following yr story abt yr feelings for Encik Cikgu way back from the beginning. I've always hoped something will happen and you'll have a happy-end. I still am, by the way.

And I feel for you. I know 'cos I've been there.

Stay strong dear.. He'll be running back to you when he realised what he's been missing. Maybe by that time, it'd be too late for him as someone luckier has already taken his place.

Really, I do hope you don't mind!

Rihen said...

Dear gal,

Thanks for the dedication.
And thank u so much for being so understanding about my feelings for him and for being there for me in this blogging world. It's nice to know that someone do cares about me :)

t.g. said...

Pls dont mention. It's nice to have u for a friend too!