Wednesday, August 29, 2012

GOODBYE ENCIK CIKGU

Dear encik cikgu,

Falling in love with u was the biggest mistake in my life. I wish I never met u. I wish u never asked for my number. I wish my heart was stronger. I wish I had the strength to hate u. 

Now we can no longer be friends because I can't walk away from u as long as we're still friends. So I'm walking away from this friendship because I have to. Not because I want to. Because it is the time to do so. It is not because I don't love u anymore but because I love u too much and it's killing me. 

I can no longer be there during ur tough times. I can no longer support u in ur studies. I can no longer care for u. I can no longer laugh with u. It is hurting me to do this but it is the only way that I know to walk away from u. 

I can only care for u from afar. I can only love u from a distance. I hope that I will be able to let u go. 

I'm so sorry for letting myself fall in love with u. I am truly sorry for caring too much about u. I am sorry to walk away from our friendship. It hurts me so but I really have to. 

Please take good care of yourself. Please be happy. I hope u'll find the love of your life that u've been searching for. 

I know in time this wound will heal and maybe then we can be friends again when it won't hurt me so much anymore.  

Please know that I will always love u no matter what.. It's just that I can no longer be there for u because I'm hurting so much right now. 

Too bad u will never get to read this letter because I don't have enough courage to send it to u and I don't want to hurt u with it.

Thank u for ur friendship. It is the one of the best things in my life. 

One day, InsyaAllah we will be friends again...




2 comments:

Ah Win said...

T_________________T

~sad

Rihen said...

Nik awin,

Me sad too... But life goes on.. :(