Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SPEECHLESS

Still about the old 'friend'. He texted me today asking whether I'm seeing anyone or not. When I told him no, he asked me about my previous relationships. He asked me whether I'm ready to move on or not. To which I said I am.

He dropped the one million dollar question today... 'R u willing to give us another try?' I didn't see this one coming so I was speechless...

I told him I needed some time as this is not a small matter and we've just met each other again yesterday.

He texted me

"I understand but I want u to know something. I'm really very serious about us this time... I really want u in my life and I wanna be in yours. I sincerely hope you don't throw that away.

And I did asked him why me?

And this was what he texted me

"1. I know its not accidental that we can get in touch again. Allah x pernah main silap mata. Everything happens for a reason. Jangan sia2kan.

2. One of the things I remember about u is that u don't expect anything from me, just to be honest and faithful which I don't appreciate at that time. All I met after that were women that had their own agenda. Manusia kan x pernah menghargai apa yang ada sampai kehilangan benda or orang tu. I am not going to make the same mistake again.

3. U r family oriented. That's another thing I need in my life."

And again I'm speechless.


No comments: