Lately I've been doing a lot of online shopping. It is a convenient way of shopping for me. Since I'm currently staying in a small town so the products available in this small town are quite limited. I was not able to find the tudungs, bags and blouses that suits my needs and preference. Hence, I resort to the internet.
So far, I am satisfied with all the products that I've bought online. I even went and opened a Maybank Account for this online shopping purpose. Most sellers on the internet are using the Maybank Account. Now I don't need to go to the bank to bank in the payment. I just transfer them using Maybank 2u. So it saves me a lot of time.
For me online shopping makes my life easier.It is much more convenient than going to the mall. But online shopping is also a bit dangerous for me as I tend to overdo the shopping thing .. hehehehehehe... Need to be extra careful on that...
As for now I'm one happy and satisfied customer of online shopping..
p/s here are some pics of things bought online....banyak lagi tapi malas nak upload.. hehehehe





No comments:
Post a Comment