An old "friend" found me in Facebook thru my email address. He sent me a message asking me whether I still remember him or not. Of course I was not so sure about who he was at first but after a while I recognised him.
So I sent him a message saying I do and then we started to send messages thru FB. He didn't add me as his friend in FB and I was okay with that.
We've lost contact for nearly 6 years. We parted in 2004 on not so friendly term. He asked me whether I'm still mad at him and I told him no. What's past is past.
He asked me whether I'm still using my old number but I gave him a new one. He called and we talked for a while. It was nice. He promised to keep in touch.
Hopefully he will... :)
p/s He's still single... hehehehehe... and why does it matter eh???

3 comments:
jodoh kot nih kak.. heheh
wiween...
entah ler .. :)
Post a Comment