Friday, November 26, 2010

COMPATIBLE

Another entry on the old 'friend'. Yesterday I went out with him. I drove to Jaya Jusco in Bandar Perda to see him. He asked to meet me for old times sake.

We instantly clicked as if we've never been apart. The fact was the last time we see each other was in 2003. I was mistaken when I wrote in my previous entry that it was in 2004.

We've discovered that we have a lot in common. We share the same interest in the kind of movies we like, the favourite tv shows such as CSIs, NCIS and a lot more. We also share the same interest in favourite food. We are so compatible ( he said and I quote)... hehehehe

And again, he was asking me to give him a second chance.... and my answer was.... I need time...

But for what it's worth I had a great time yesterday... :)

2 comments:

Makcik Runner said...

ehem....sambungan plzzzz! :P

Rihen said...

kak KC,

dah ada jawapannya nanti saya sambung ek.. so far am still thinking ... hehehehe