Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Doa

I haven't been blogging for a while cause I'm still struggling with my feelings for him. After a few months, I really believe that I'm ok. But sadly, it's not true. I still miss him so much. 

Ya Allah, please let me be able to stop loving him. Please let my heart heals. Please make all these feelings go away. Please make me give up my hopes on him. Please Ya Allah. I don't want to be miserable anymore. I don't want to love him anymore...

I need to find my own happiness without him in my life. In order for me to do so, I need to love myself first. I need to be able to forget him. I need to be able to get up after pain. I need to mend my broken heart. I need to heal.

Dear Allah, 

Please detach my heart from what's not written to be mine. Amin ya Rabbal alamin...

No comments: