Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BLOGGING AGAIN

After almost a year, I want to start blogging again. I need to lose myself in writing again. I need an outlet to let out my anger, frustration, sadness and whatever the hell I'm feeling everyday. 

I can be a private person at times. Sometimes I feel so private that I am not able to vent out my frustration and sadness out loud. I've been keeping this sadness and frustration long enough, so I guess it's time for me to start blogging again. 

This thing with Encik Cikgu will never come to an end unless I walk away from him for good. That's something that I need to think very hard. 

But that's a story for another day... 

Until then... 

2 comments:

:: Wiween :: said...

Masih x bole lupa ye kak? Xpela kak. Mna tau mmg jodoh

Rihen said...

Susah nak lupa ween sbb hari2 jumpa. Dia layan akak mesra mcm biasa.. Tu yg susah sgt2 tu :-(