Tuesday, October 22, 2013

JUST TELL ME HOW

How do u stop ur heart from bleeding?
How do u stop ur heart from hurting?
How do u stop ur heart from missing someone so bad?
How do u stop loving someone?
How do u stop saying I love u to that one person?
How do u stop texting the sunshine of ur life?
How do u deal with the pain of a broken heart?

Just tell me how, so that I can move on with my life...

4 comments:

t.g. said...

Hi Rihen,

Time will heal all pains..
Be strong, dear!

Rihen said...

Hi gal,

Still not strong enough. Maybe it's becos i still see him everyday. We still talk and flirt with each other. How I wish I could just erase all the feelings I have inside..

t.g. said...

I understand dear.. if only you can erase everything about him but it's not gonna work easily for u in yr situation. Learn not to take it so hard, who knows u both are meant together but maybe not now. Matter of time, with Allah's will..

Rihen said...

Dear gal,

It's been a while since i wrote something here... Anyway, tq for the advise