As years passed by I could feel that I've become a boring person. Boring in the sense that I no longer enjoy watching tv, I no longer watch entertainment programs like Anugerah Bintang Popular, Juara Lagu to name a few. I don't recognise those new artistes anymore.
Maybe getting older and wiser has changed me a lot. I still enjoy watching my favourite TV series that I've downloaded from the Net. I guess TV loss its appeal on me. I am blur when my friends commented on certain advertisements on TV... hahahaha.. Pity me .. Or not
Well.. I guess when I grow older and wiser, my priorites changed. I like to spend time doing my favourite activities rather than wasting my time on TV. But as I've said I've become a boring person... Hehehe...
I also spend my free time reading books whether its an actual book or an ebook. I also play games on my iPad just to kill the time. But I guess thats pretty typical for someone who is currently living with her parents in a small town.
Maybe when I move to my own place sometime later, my priorities and way of life will again change.. Who knows rite...
Okay signing of now...
Until later...
Daaaaaaaaa........
2 comments:
sometimes life can be so lonely..
is happening to me now
Dear gal,
Hopefully we won't be lonely forever...
Post a Comment