It's been a while since I wrote anything in this blog. I have been trying so hard to move on and Alhamdulillah I have been able to get through this hurting phase quite well.
I may never stop loving Encik Cikgu. Only Allah knows. That is something that I cannot control. I still have feelings for him. It is not easy when I still see my everything every day. But so far I have managed to control my feelings. I no longer text him. I no longer call him. But I do miss him and think about him a lot.
It still hurts but after a while I can ignore the pain. The pain is not so intense anymore. I still miss him. I still miss our closeness. I still miss texting him. But life must go on. I still care about him like I always do.
The days and nights are lonely now more than ever. But I have made a promise to myself to be strong.
I know that he misses me too in his own twisted way because he keeps on trying to find an excuse to talk to me.
Well, Encik Cikgu, you have made your bed, so you have to lie in it.
2 comments:
Nice post.
Your words touched my heart, somehow..
Dear gal,
It is from my heart and what I am feeling. :)
Post a Comment