dear rihen,there's a saying - u never really stop loving someone, u just learn to try to live without them. and from my experience, it is so true!be strong dear, u'll make it through
btw, my blog had been virused! i lost all the entries, but luckily some, i have backed up and put back onto it.but feel sad though for i've lost all your comments there :(
be strong dear rihen..
Dear gal, I really don't know if I can. How can I when he's always around whenever I need him to. Btw, so sorry to hear about the virus attacked on ur blog. :(Dear sayadankamera,i'm trying my best to be strong :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
dear rihen,
there's a saying - u never really stop loving someone, u just learn to try to live without them. and from my experience, it is so true!
be strong dear, u'll make it through
btw, my blog had been virused! i lost all the entries, but luckily some, i have backed up and put back onto it.
but feel sad though for i've lost all your comments there :(
be strong dear rihen..
Dear gal,
I really don't know if I can. How can I when he's always around whenever I need him to.
Btw, so sorry to hear about the virus attacked on ur blog. :(
Dear sayadankamera,
i'm trying my best to be strong :)
Post a Comment