Wednesday, May 30, 2012

IT'S A DATE I GUESS...

So we went out on Monday. He accompanied me to do some shopping. He chose two pair of shoes for me. We had lunch and we went home. We talked and we shared a McD Caramel Sundae on the way home. I had to fed him tho as he was driving. It was a sweet moment. Sharing a cup of sundae and a spoon with ur loved ones. That was all and I had an amazing time with him.

p/s We're not a couple but we're friends. :)

Maybe some will say that I'm driving myself to a heartbreak but I just can't help myself. I'm not strong enough...



4 comments:

t.g. said...

nice new look - cheerful! yr blog and u! ;)

Rihen said...

dear gal,

thank u... i guess it's time for me to make same changes :)

Ah Win said...

sweetnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
i <3 sharing2 nih...
<3 <3 <3

Rihen said...

nik awin,

sebab sweet ler yg susah nak let go nie.. hehehe