Dear Encik Cikgu
Saying goodbye was never an easy thing. But U and I were never meant to be. So I'm moving on as I can see that we will never have a future together. I know that I will never be the one in your life. I'm not good enough for u. Your feelings for me are not as strong as mine. So I'm giving up hope before this feeling grows futher...
I love u so much that it is hurting me to let go... and I love u enough to let u go
Life must go on...
I will always be your friend no matter what.. so don't u worry
10 comments:
kak..what happened?? :O
dear,
kita akan lebih bahagia jika si dia menyayangi kita lebih dari kita menyayangi dia... percayalah.
T__________T
wiween,
somethings were never meant to be...
kak yanti,
yup, it's true
my dear rihen,
there's surely someone out there waiting to find and be found by u!
be strong, ok?
the gal,
InsyaAllah
and the worst part is I can't hate him. We're still close like we used to...
rihen,
i know u are not the person who hates ppl easily. but im sure time u will be fine eventually.
don't hate, just learn to forgive ok?
the gal,
the big problem is we're still texting each other like we always do... we're still close too... and it's making it harder to let him go
take it easy. and just leave it to time to decide. why choose to give up something that make us feel nice and then feel bad about the choice for all our life?
anyway, already replied yr comments at my blog.. go ahead, u got my consent!
the gal,
thanks for the advice.. really appreciate it :)
Post a Comment