Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MENTOR

I've been neglecting this blog for quite some time. The reason being was I'm busy with work and feeling so down lately. I should have written something about my feelings but I just can;t seem to find the words and time. I'm putting those miserable feeling aside for now. Will blog about it some other time.

I just wanna write something about this Mentor program. It is a part of the Memperkukuhkan Bahasa Inggeris (MBI) program. The mentors are English native speakers. They come from USA, Ireland, UK, South Africa, Canada, etc.

They are going to be here for 3 years. Their main objective is to help English teachers in rural schools. So my school was selected for this program and our mentor is from South Africa. He is a nice guy. He's 61 years old. He'll be assisting 5 schools in 1 cluster, which means my school and 4 others.

The programs will be carried out in several phases. The first phase will be the observation of the teaching and learning process. The next phase will be the workshops and training sessions.

So far so good. Hopefully I can learn some new things from Brian, by the way that's his name. And hopefully after 3 years I can speak fluently than ever.. hehehehehe

Thats all for now.. will blog again the mood is there..

Tata... titi.. tutu.... :)





2 comments:

Ah Win said...

african kah?
61 y.o? wow that's quite a number.
Mine, we got a 28 y.o canadian complete with good looks to..
~that lifted our spirit up..lol

Rihen said...

nik awin,

south african kulit putih.. wah.. jealousnya kat u...