I got the idea of writing this entry when I was driving to school one morning. Upon arriving to school I immediately wrote down this entry in a diary but failed to blog about it until now.
One morning, I faced a difficulty in making a simple decision regarding which attire to wear to work. It was between a sports attire and a simple baju kurung.
It was just a simple matter but I was unable to make a choice between the two. I was almost late to school that morning.
That morning I realised something about myself. I used to be good in making decision. When I was younger, I used to make decisions without giving much thought about it but as I grew older and wiser, I scrutinised every single thing before I could make a decision.
When I was younger, the decisions I made were all about me. I wasn't selfish but I tried not to think about others too much at that time. But now, in making decisions, I have to consider others around me.
It's a good thing that now I'm much wiser in terms of decision making. But sometimes it's annoying when you tend to take too much time thinking before making your decision.
Sometimes I do regret some of the decisions that I've made in the past. But let bygones be bygones. What I can do now is to learn from past mistakes.
P/s How do you make a decision when it comes to the matters of heart... I don't know cause I was not able to do so...

2 comments:
haha bab nak pakai baju mana tu bukan decision tapi lebih kpd fickle minded...nak pakai yg ini ke nak pakai yg itu...apa2 pun kalo pakai salah satu takde hal punya lainlah kalo tak pakai baju :P
KC
Kak KC
Hehehehe... Bahaya tu kalau x pakai baju
Post a Comment