Saturday, December 5, 2009

BLOGGING AS USUAL

I'm blogging as usual from here. Hopefully, there'll be no more problems for me in this blogging world.

Nothing much is different in this blog as it requires me a lot of time and effort in moving to this new url. Perhaps I will make a few changes after my trip to KL next week.

Since it is difficult for me to login to my old blog, so i will close the blog on the eve of 2010. Nothing special about it. It is just another date to me. Nothing specific about it.

I've imported all the postings from the previous blog, so that I won't feel out of place here. By doing so, I can still read my older postings whenever I need to.

Hopefully, this will be a new beginning for me in this blogging world, for I hope this blog will be the journal to document my memories for many years to come.

p/s I'll be driving to KL with my cousin this Monday for a dining and shopping spree.

So, I see u when I see u...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...........................

3 comments:

hayad said...

pindah pulak yer, hehe

Rihen said...

dayah...

kerna terpaksa.. hehehehe

MisY said...

rihen,

i tag you... visit my blog.