Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ALL ABOUT 2009

Since 2010 is just around the corner, I think it is appropriate for me to write something about my 2009.

2009 has been the most challenging year for me. I had to go through a lot of personal ups and downs. I've been back stabbed by someone close to me at work on personal matters. Lots of bitter and sweet memories encountered. All these are blogged here.

Being back stabbed by someone you trust was a sad experience for me. But I've learnt my lessons well. Nowadays, I'm being careful in trusting someone with my secret. I am being more choosy of whom I can trust. You learn fast enough the hard way.

I learnt a lot of lessons this year. I took them all as one of the things that you have to face in order to grow up. These lessons made me realized that there will always be someone who is envious of you regardless of who you are. So I have to be ready to face the challenges and to ensure that these kind of people will never get the opportunity to hurt me.

I've forgiven them but I may not be able to forget.

Enough said.


No comments: