Tuesday, September 20, 2011

IT'S NOT EASY BEING ME

Today i realize something about being myself. It isn't easy being me for a lot of reasons.

Being me, I have to pretend to everyone else that I'm always happy. I have to put on a smile on my face just to please the people around me, especially my parents. I can't show my sad face around them as I don;t want them to worry about me. I guess I'm a private kind of person where I am unable to share my sorrow with the people closest to me.

Being me, I tend to avoid hurting the feelings of my loved ones, which end up in me being the one who gets hurt. I can't really say no to those whom I love dearly.

Being me, means I have to pretend that everything's okay when things are not.

Being me, I tend to cry when I'm hurt and angry. But not in front of people. I just don't do that unless it's too much a burden.

Being me, I forgive easily. I can't stay mad for too long at people especially to my loved ones.

Being me, I really fall hard when it comes to love and I am the kind of people who finds it hard to let go. I love fiercely and it scares the shit out of me...

Being myself makes me feel so tired sometimes... I've thought of running away from all of these... but will I be able to??

I don't want to end up being a psycho for being me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im definitely sure u won't end up being a psycho for the strong person that u are!

-the gal-

Rihen said...

the gal,

thanks for ur faith in me.. :)