Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HURTING

These few days I'm so stressed out. My mind keeps on thinking about Mr. Ex. It's like 24-7 he's on my mind. I can only stop thinking about him when I'm at work. I can really concentrate on my work there. Whenever I'm home, my mind will start to linger on him.

I hate this kind of feelings. It makes me weak. It is making me sad. I've a hard time sleeping these few days. I have told myself more than a hundred times to stop thinking about him but I still do.

Why did he came back just to hurt me??? Up until now I'm still wondering why? And why did I give him the second chance to hurt me? I guess this is all my fault. I shouldn't have let him back into my life.

Now I need to move on. I need a fresh start. But can I?

Maybe it is time for me to stop believing in love. Just accept the fact that I'm destined to be alone.

A friend once told me to enjoy my single life to the fullest. Maybe I should start doing so.... maybe only then I would find the peace of mind that I've been looking for.

And hopefully someday the pain will go away... and I'm not hurting anymore.

2 comments:

:: Wiween :: said...

sabarlah kak..ween pun kdg2 rasa mcm yg akak rasa. tp ween percaya, satu hari nanti kita akan jumpa mr right jugak. Time will tell.. :)

Rihen said...

Insyaallah ween.. harap2 camtu ler....