What I hate most this year was the fact that I'm being observed by officers from PPD during my PdP session. I really hate it when people observe me teaching. Was observed in February and going to be observed again this coming Monday. I hate it....
I've decided to give blogging another go because I need an outlet to practise my writing skill. Writing my lesson plan is not challenging enough for me. I need an outlet to brush up my writing skill. So blogging it is. Hopefully, I will be able to write every day.
I plan to write about anything and everything that I like to rant about... Maybe my thoughts and opinions about those viral news on the net.
I always try to avoid commenting on these viral news on FB because I don't want to hurt the feelings of others. But here I can write whatever I want because nobody reads my blog anyway hehe....
Until then
Daaaaaaaaa......
No comments:
Post a Comment