
8 medium potatoes, cooked and diced - I use baby potatoes
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder - x letak pun sebab takde
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 celery ribs, sliced - x guna pun
1 cup onion, minced
5 hard-boiled eggs - x letak gak..
paprika
Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done. Cool to room temperature.
Place diced potatoes in large bowl.
Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
Add to potatoes.
Add celery and onions and mix well.
Stir in eggs.
Sprinkle a little paprika on top.
p/s for future reference
got this recipe from www.food.com/recipe
2 comments:
Looks nice. My fav actually. Can I try the recipe, Rihen? U wudn't mind, wud u? Thanks in advanced! :)
Dear gal,
It is my fav too. Do try it. I don't mind... It is not my recipe pun.. Hehehe
Post a Comment