Saturday, December 31, 2011

THE SO CALLED DATE

Last entry for the Year 2011.

Just want to write about something memorable in this year. My so called date with Encik Cikgu.

We went to Queensbay Mall Penang. He fetched me at 9 in the morning. We went there quiet early because he had to be home before 2pm as he needs to help his mom. His mom had a stall at a pasar malam nearby their house. So every Thursday he has to help his mom at the stall. He is such a good son.

We arrived early at the Mall and spent our time talking in the car at the parking lot. I guessed when u really like someone, it doesn't matter how u spent the time with each other as long as u're together. That was how I was feeling at that time.

Then we went inside and searched for the perfume counter as I was interested in getting myself a new perfume. But to my disappointment, there weren't many counters at the Jaya Jusco. I didn't buy any because we both didn't like the smell very much.

We had lunch at Nandos because he was eager to try it out. Both of us ate a little breakfast that morning because we were very excited about the so called date.. hehehehe.. so we were quite hungry by lunch time. But since, I guess both of us were still quite excited, we didn't finished our lunch...hehehehe..


After lunch, we walked around the Mall a bit and then we went home. He thanked me for going out with him but apologized for the short time spent together. But I told him, I don't mind the short period as long as we get to spend it together..

Anyway, I had a great and memorable time on that day...

A date to remember - 22 December 2011

p/s this is not a couple's date but more of a friendship date .. I guess.. hehehehe




5 comments:

:: Wiween :: said...

tu da kire bgus kak. lngkh pertama tuh...akn ada date ke2 n seterusnya. wait n see... hehehe :P

Rihen said...

wiween,

thanks and doakan yer.. heheheh

Anonymous said...

happy for you rihen!

there's always a start for everything.. and continues.....

-the gal-

Ah Win said...

it's still considered as d.a.t.e no matter what people called it

~wink~wink

Rihen said...

the gal,

hopefully it will turn into something more.. pray for me ye :)


nik awin,

yeah it is.. hehehehe...