Just a quick update...
Lately me and Encik Cikgu are constantly texting each other all thru the nite.. until the wee hours of the morning.. but we're just friend...
I can't no longer deny my feelings for him but I still don't know how he feels about me. Until then I'll just have to take one step after the other wishing and hoping he feels the same way for me...
p/s U can miss someone who died, u can miss someone who moved away, but the worst is when u miss someone u see everyday... (that's what I'm feeling nowadays)
6 comments:
jgn main teka-teki..nnt penat.
saya dulu n my husband now..i yg approach...sbb dia s.a.n.g.a.t pemalu.
luckily i tanya..kalau x..sampai hari ni i tatau ape dia rasa
nik awin..
memang dah sangat penat nie...
will think about it... hopefully i am as brave as u are.. hehehehe
lama sungguh tak jenguk sini...ohh ni citer pakwe yg sama dulu tu kaa...bila agaknya nak dgr bunyi kompang ek heee! :P
Kak KC,
hahahaha.. masih citer pasal mamat tuh ler.. dah bertahun2 still camtu gak.. rasanya xde kesudahan kot..
look like both of u are still in denial of the feelings u both have for each other.
been sometime already huh? may be the perfect time has not come yet.. but don't wait too long
-the gal-
the gal,
i guess u're right.. both of us haven;t found the right moment yet ..heheh
Post a Comment