Thursday, July 7, 2011

S.O.R.R.Y

I am sorry for letting myself fall in love with u

I am sorry for not being able to forget u

I am sorry for making myself missing u

I am sorry for being generous with my time for u

I am sorry for always being there for u

I am sorry for always supporting u in whatever u do

I am sorry for caring too much about u

I am sorry for all the attention that I gave u

I am sorry for not being able to hate u

I am sorry for making myself cry because of u

I am sorry for making u a part of my dreams

I am sorry for not getting over u

I am sorry for hurting myself just by thinking of u

I am sorry for breaking my heart into pieces over u

But most of all I'm sorry for falling more and more in love with u each and every day



No comments: