Thursday, October 21, 2010

MBI 2010


I was sent by the school to attend this Memperkukuh Bahasa Inggeris Course (MBI) as a replacement for a colleague. She was in confinement at that time. I was a bit reluctant to go at first because the course would be held in 4 phases which means I have to go for the course 4 times without fail.

With a heavy heart, I attended the 1st phase. To my surprise the 1st phase was interesting and enjoyable. I managed to make new friends and the JUs were really nice and experienced.

The 1st course was held in BTPN Ipoh Perak which was to my delight as I get to go to Jaya Jusco Kinta City for shopping... hehehehe.

The 2nd phase was in IPGM Kampus Ipoh and again to my delight as I can do some more shopping.

But the 3rd and 4th phase were not to my liking as I had to drive to Hutan Melintang for the course. Hutan Melintang was at border with Sabak Bernam. It was a tiring journey as it was quite far from home. I had to drive for 181km just to attend a course in the middle of nowhere and I had to take the kampung road not the hi-way. The internet and phone coverage were very bad there. I felt suffocated there... hehehehe

Anyway, I have completed the course yesterday. The 4th phase was the most interesting one as we were asked to set up an exhibition booth on the a topic chosen.

My group had chosen the topic FOOD AROUND THE WORLD. We set up the booth with lots of interesting informations and real food as exhibition materials. School children were invited to the exhibition.

It was a tiring course but the experiences gathered makes it worth while. I learned a lot of new things from the MBI course. I gained new experiences, make new friends and learn a lot about myself too...

Thank you so much to the JUs and course participants for making this course and interesting and memorable one for me. I hope the friendship formed will last forever...


p/s here are some pics taken from our exhibition booth










No comments: