Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ALL ABOUT MOBILE PHONE

Lately I’ve not been able to write anything in this blog. It’s not that I don’t have anything to write, but I just don’t feel like writing. And I don’t have any valid reason for that. Maybe I’m just lazy. Whatever it is, life needs to go on.

This entry was meant to vent my frustration regarding the mobile phone. I really hate it when u send an important text and people just ignore it, especially when I need the answer ASAP. Why bother to have a mobile phone when you’re not using them? Why bother to give out your number when you don’t pick up a call? Sometimes I wonder….

When it comes to dealing with this kind of people, I can easily get stressed. The fact that the text was send to get some information, not just a simple “Hi, How are you?” It irritates me when this kind of people told me later on that they were not aware of the text because the phone was somewhere else. I can understand it, if it was just one time, but if it was a repeated occurrence, then how am I supposed to feel. Come on … what is the point of having a mobile phone when you don’t carry it around with you.

Hmm... Some people are just like that … I guess nothing will change them…



3 comments:

Makcik Runner said...

bab henfon ni kan akak selalu gak tak angkat kalau nombor tak recognize. pernah terkena bila angkat je, ada je la manusia nak advertise holiday plan la, health plan la, credit card servis la...heran dari mana dorang dapat nombor akak pun tak tau lah tapi skrg mmg kena berhati2...

klu hntr sms tu, klu dorang lmbt reply akak paham gak la kut2 dorang sibuk ke kan tak leh nak balas kejap tu tapi kalau dah lebih 3-4 hari tak balas2 gak rasa boring la...

MisY said...

rihen,

true! kekadang sakit ati jer kan? baik tak yah ada hp!

p/s: maaf, beremosi sikit. hehehe....

Rihen said...

kak KC,

kalau number yang tak kenal takper.. ini dah sah2 dari colleague.. tambah pulak hal keje n urgent.. memang marah... hehehehe

kak yanti,

takper ... nak beremosi banyak pun boleh... hehehehe