Sunday, May 9, 2010

MBI PHASE 2

Just a little update on the second phase of Memperkasakan Bahasa Inggeris (MBI) course.

This time around it was at Institut Pendidikan Guru Ipoh. I was bit reluctant to go there as I didn't like the place. I was a student there back in 2004. I was there for a year to get my Diploma in Education.

Drove there with a friend early in the morning of 27th April. Arrived at 8.30 p.m at the IPG. Went to register for the accomodation first. Took the key and went into the assigned room. The room was quite okay but I forgot to snap any pics of the room.

Next step was to register for the course. Drove to the hall which is quite far from the hostels.
Register and went to our classroom.

This phase was all about reading. It focuses on us as a reader and how to encourage our pupils to read. I got a lot of information about reading from the course. Now, I became a bit interested to reading more serious materials such as the journals. But we'll see.... hehehehhe

Some pics of our activities during the course below....








The course was from 27th to 29th April.

Cian anak2 murid kat skolah kena tinggal for 3 days...

Next 2 phase will be in July and October and hopefully in BTPN Perak...


No comments: