Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EVENTS

It's been awhile since I jot something down in this blog. I've not been busy but I've been unwell these past few days. So much to write on but so little energy and mood to do so.

I'm feeling a little bit better tonite. So will try to update on a few events that went on the past few days.

Was down with cough and fever on Thursday. But still went to school as usual on Friday. I hate to take any medical leave.

Again I went to school on Saturday for the Hari Kemuncak Kokurikulum event. I was the teacher responsible to prepare and guide my TKRS pupils in the Fried Rice Competition. Prepared the necessary ingredients for Nyonya Fried Rice and guided my pupils in the competition. We only managed to grab the third placing in the competition. Better luck next time guys. The most important thing, the fried rice was delicious but on the decoration side, we failed.

TKRS managed to get the first place in the Mini Gadget Competition and 3rd place in the March Past Competition. We also got 3rd place in the Congkak Competition.

The only category that we did not managed to win anything was the Sketsa & Nyanyian part because we did a pantomime and it was considered as not fulfilling the rules and regulations of the competition.

We, the teachers were a bit disappointed. A colleague of mine said that Sketsa is not a drama. So a pantomime can be considered as a sketsa too. But we did not made any complaint as we did not want people to say that we were sour losers. Overall we managed to get the second placing on that day.

Had lunch at school. Went home and rest.

School was out on Monday as we took Cuti Peristiwa following the Hari Kemuncak Kokurikulum. I was looking forward to attend the Year End Dinner that night. The Dinner was organised by Kelab Guru & Kakitangan Sekolah. I was the Treasurer. But, unfortunately, I was feeling unwell and I decided to miss the event. Was a bit disappointed. But there'll be other events in the future. (I hope)

That's all the updates that I can think of. I'm still under the weather.

Enjoy the piccas kay...




Lighting the fire

It's cooking time



The chefs with their dish.

Nyonya Fried Rice - Yummeh!!!


"The Ghosts" of TKRS were waiting for their turn to perform


The performance

p/s esok hari anugerah kecemerlangan plak .. nanti i update ek.....

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................................

No comments: